Stockroom OperatorAramark Uniform
First Shift, Monday - Friday, Complete benefits package. Must speak fluent English. Immediate, fast-paced production position available.
Apply in person Mondays-Fridays, 8 am-3 pm at 1947 Russellville Rd. Bowling Green, KY 42101.
Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disability/Vet
Stockroom Operator Essential Responsibilities:
- Follows all safety policies and ensures compliance of other associates in all work areas. This includes room and process policies for PPE and security. Observe all safety regulations pertaining to personnel, chemicals, equipment, and building.
- Ensures timely, accurate, and complete recording all required transactional data..
- Coordinates and participates in scheduled physical counts of inventory.
- Maintains high level of organization and cleanliness in all work areas.
- Actively participates in Quality System activities and drives continuous improvement in Stockroom.
- Coordinates disposal of aged and obsolete materials per policies and regulations.
- Participate in plant wide improvement efforts and project assignments as requested.
- On time for shift start, scheduled training, and meetings.
- Demonstrates Values and accompanying Behaviors that guide how we work at Ferro: Customer Focus; Accountability for Performance; Innovative Thinking; Teamwork and Collaboration.
- Attention to detail. Ability to learn and perform job functions to quality and time standards. Able to follow instructions and communicate difficulties immediately.
- Excellent communication skills. Must be able to read, speak, write and understand English.
- Other temporary assignments, duties, or projects as required.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.