Medical Case ManagerBARREN RIVER AREA DEVELOPMENT
The Barren River Area Development District is currently seeking applicants for the following two positions:
- Service Advisor/Case Manager
BRADD seeks highly motivated and client oriented individual to provide case management/service advisor services for Participant Directed and Traditional Medicaid Waiver services clients throughout the BRADD ten county area.
- Bachelor's or Master's in a health or human services field from an accredited college or university; and at least one year of experience in a health or human services field or RN (Licensed in KY) with two years of experience as a professional nurse working in the field of Aging or with individuals with an intellectual or developmental disability.
- All applicants are required to have a car
- Valid driver's license
- Physically able to make visits to clients' homes that may have physical and/or environmental barriers and are not handicapped accessible.
- Team oriented
- Handle multiple tasks
- Excellent computer and communication skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, or Disability in accordance to the Equal Employment Opportunity Act.
To apply, attach resume with cover letter to a BRADD Employment Application, which is available online at http://www.bradd.org/index.php/transparence/category/37-job-application, or may be picked up at 177 Graham Avenue, Bowling Green, KY 42101. Job closes December 7, 2018.