ReceptionistBowling Green Area CVB
Bowling Green Area Convention & Visitors Bureau is hiring a part-time receptionist to work 2-3 days per week, Monday-Friday, (occasional Saturday). Serves as receptionist & visitor information specialist. Must use computer and Internet proficiently. Hours: 8 am-5 pm. Drop resume off at our office 352 Three Springs Rd. between 8 am. - 5 pm. Monday-Friday
Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival; maintains security and telecommunications system.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.
- Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.
- Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.