Research AssistantBrantley Appraisal
Real estate appraisal company seeks Research Assistant Would consider part-time hours.
Send resumes to PO Box 1133, Bowling Green.
Research Assistant Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors and analyzes specified commercial and residential real estate market conditions, using the area’s internal and external real estate, financial and economic data, as well as research.
- Responsible for managing his organization’s real estate holdings, continuously watching the markets where his client or company is having properties to be prepared in dealing with any changes that might occur in the area and in capitalizing any positive shifts.
- Based on market analysis and assessment, he contributes to the development of forward-looking and proprietary perspectives on an assigned property’s anticipated performance.
- Monitors and analyzes key demographic and economic trends in the assigned geographic market, as well as reports the key developments to his manager and end-users in the property business.
- Responsible for preparing weekly or monthly meetings for his firm’s management to keep his superiors updated with the developments in the industry. He works with buyers and answers their queries about his firm’s properties.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.