CDL Driver-Class B/LaborerCounty of Warren
Warren County Public Works is accepting applications for the following positions: CDL Driver Class B/Laborer
Competitive wages and benefit packages are offered.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Fully understand how to operate and safely drive your assigned delivery vehicle
- Drive vehicles with a Gross Vehicle Weight (GVW) over 26,000 lbs.
- Pull a towed weight under 10,000 lbs.
- Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to tractor unit
- Transport pallet goods and packages from place of origin to assigned destination
- Pick-up loads and organize goods in an ordered, logical manner
- Ensure contents are properly secured inside of truck to prevent breakage or damage
- Safely and efficiently handle and unload goods at selected destinations
To apply, please pick up an application at the Warren County Road Department located at 638 E. 5th Avenue, Bowling Green, KY Monday-Friday 7am to 3pm Applications accepted until positions are filled.
Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
Brenda Hale Fiscal Court Clerk
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.