Maintenance SupervisorCovington Oaks Apartments
Needed for large apartment community.
Proven management experience, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, painting, and customer service. Experience required.
- Inspect facilities periodically to determine problems and necessary maintenance
- Hire and supervise tradesmen during installations, repairs or maintenance (electricians, plumbers etc.)
- Monitor inventory of materials and equipment
- Participate in coordination of projects (e.g. renovations)
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and health and safety regulations
- Proven experience as maintenance supervisor or similar role
- Strong technical knowledge of all building systems (electrical, heating etc.)
- Knowledge of health & safety practices and regulations
- Excellent planning and leadership abilities
- An eye for detail
On call requirements.
Email resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: (270) 599-0586.
Covington Oaks is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.”