Plant Accounting ManagerDelta Faucet Company
Delta Faucet Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Masco Corporation, one of the world's leading manufacturers of home improvement and building products. Delta Faucet Company currently has opportunities to join our growing team at our facility located in Morgantown, Kentucky.
Apply online at www.deltafaucetcompany.com/jobs
Plant Accounting Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to collaborate with a diverse group of individuals in a fast-paced environment with a specific goal to win? This position leads the accounting, payroll, and inventory control aspects of a growth oriented dynamic Delta Faucet Company manufacturing plant.
- You should be open to new and ever-changing processes and procedures.
- It is important to have experience with Bill of Materials and Standard Cost Systems to be successful.
- Directly leads a Junior Accountant with full payroll and indirect purchasing responsibilities.
- He or she will interact heavily with internal Finance and other staff at our Indianapolis headquarters and other plant locations as well as external suppliers and other Masco Company locations.
- Leads and designs all aspects around accounting policies and procedures in compliance with the Sarbanes-Oxley Act
- Is responsible for the month-end close process including reporting of financial results with variance analysis
- Leads and develops budgeting, forecasting and monthly reporting for labor, overhead expenses, scrap, and capital appropriations with complete variance analysis
- Provides financial support for all continuous improvement initiatives and seeks opportunities to participate on teams working to reduce non-value-added activities.
- Crafts insightful overhead spending and labor productivity management reports to enhance continuous improvement opportunities
- Directly leads the cycle-count inventory control program, including all related reconciliations and hourly audit team members
- Collaborate and support the efforts of the various cross-functional teams within Operations, Engineering, and the Supply Chain
Education & Experience:
- B.S. in Accounting (CMA/CPA preferred) and 3-5 years experience in a manufacturing environment or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Demonstrated success using Microsoft Suite (Excel, Access and Word) and preferred experience with SAP ERP.
- Strong problem solving and social skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
- High detail orientation and ability to work with attention to accuracy is required.
- Ability to conceptualize a variety of unanticipated problems, many times with little or no precedent.
- Ability to work independently with little guidance is essential.