General Warehouse WorkerDollar General
Join Dollar General at the Distribution Center Hiring Event in Scottsville, KY!
Wednesday, June 26th 1 pm - 6 pm 427 Beech Street Scottsville, KY 42164
- General Warehouse Worker - All Shifts!
$1,000 sign-on bonus! Starting pay up to $16.05 per hour.
To apply, Text Scottsville to 34898 or Apply online at www.dollargeneral.com/careers & search by Req #64542
Responsible for the expedient and accurate handling of merchandise into and/or out of the warehouse facility. General warehouse duties occur within the assigned area of warehouse operations, but position supports all areas of the warehouse as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Moves incoming or outgoing merchandise throughout the distribution center by hand, hand truck, or forklift equipment.
- Checks, verifies and audits merchandise to ensure that ordered merchandise has been received and that merchandise is as ordered and not damaged or defective; enters data into remote data terminal.
- Identifies, separates, labels, and palletizes merchandise onto flats.
- Replenishes pick areas as identified by replenishment reports and various requests for merchandise.
- Fills merchandise orders from stores by selecting and moving merchandise from pick slot to conveyor.
- Loads outgoing merchandise from conveyor and/or four-wheel truck into trailer.
- Reports damages and/or vendor compliance issues to supervisor.
- Partners with supervisor to resolve problems or discrepancies.
- Meets safety, productivity and quality standards.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.