Drywall FinisherFields Drywall
Experienced drywall finisher. Full Time working in Bowling Green. Call (270) 792-0480.
- Preformed all tasks pertaining to finishing drywall including taping, bed coating, skim coating, and sanding.
- Experience using various lifts (Scissor lifts, Boom lifts) and safely building scaffolding to finish high areas on commercial job sites.
- OSHA 10-Hour Certification with incident free safety record.
- Coordinate timelines with foreman and supervisors for smooth turnover.
- Maintain clean areas throughout the finishing process.
- Spot and repair any screws hanging out of sheetrock.
- Tape joints with banjo or bazooka (taping tools)
- Fill and finish joints with flat box or manually with drywall knife.
- Fill and finish corner bead.
- Sand all walls and corner bead down to smooth finishes.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.