Construction Field EngineerFisher Contracting Co.
Construction Field Engineer Wanted. Heavy Civil Contractor based out of Franklin KY looking for a field engineer for projects in the KY/TN area.
~Experience reading plans and specifications.
~Willing to travel.
~Degree in Engineering, Civil Engineering Tech, Construction Management or similar.
~Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
~Experience with AutoCAD, Surveying and/or Primavera P6 a plus.
Competitive Pay and Benefits. Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Confer with clients and other members of the engineering team and conduct research to determine project requirements.
- Plan and design major civil projects such as buildings, roads, bridges, dams, water and waste management systems and structural steel fabrications.
- Develop construction specifications and procedures.
- Evaluate and recommend appropriate building and construction materials.
- Interpret, review and approve survey and civil design work.
- Ensure construction plans meet guidelines and specifications of building codes and other regulations.
- Establish, monitor, maintain and update construction work schedules.
- Conduct feasibility studies, economic analyses, municipal and regional traffic studies, environmental impact studies or other investigations.
- Monitor air, water and soil quality and develop procedures to clean up contaminated sites.
- Prepare contract documents and review and evaluate tenders for construction projects.
- Supervise technicians, technologists and other engineers and review and approve designs, calculations and cost estimates.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.