Gilbert, Barbee, Moore & McIlvoy, PSC d/b/a Graves-Gilbert Clinic seeks Gastroenterologist to work in Bowling Green, Franklin, Glasgow, and Russellville, KY. Must have M.D. or foreign degree equivalent with ECFMG certification, have completed 3 years of Internal Medicine residency training and 3 years of Gastroenterology fellowship training, and have a KY medical license. Reply by resume to Betsy Cooksey at 201 Park Street, Bowling Green, KY 42101.
- Consulting with patients to understand their health concerns.
- Performing specialized tests to diagnose patients.
- Determining proper courses of treatment.
- Consulting with a patient's primary doctor.
- Analyzing patient historical data.
- Consulting with other specialists, such as oncologists, in the case of cancer.
- Performing endoscopic procedures to inspect internal organs.
- Performing X-Ray, MRI and ultrasound scanning.
- Performing surgery in the digestive tract.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.