Guest Services, Breakfast Attendants, Room Attendants, Laundry AttendantsHoliday Inn Express
Holiday Inn Express 165 Three Springs Road, Bowling Green.
- Guest Services
- Property Attendant
- Breakfast Attendants
- Room Attendants
- Laundry Attendants
- Weekend Maintenance
* Competitive Wages
* Holiday Pay
* Vacation Pay
* Referral Program
* Hotel Travel Programs
Organized the dining room for breakfast and reorganized it at end of service.
- Placed purchasing orders averaging $800 and worked with food distributors to ensure product quality.
- Oversaw maintenance issues related to the food and beverage department.
- Negotiated contracts for new equipment with
- Change bed linen and make beds
- Replace used towels
- Sweep and mop floors
- Vacuum carpets
- Dust furniture
- Replenish bath care products (e.g. soap and shampoo)
- Restock beverages and food items in the mini-bar
- Clean public areas, like corridors
- Report any technical issues and maintenance needs
- Address guests’ queries (e.g. on additional services)
- Help guests retrieve lost items
- Ensure all assigned rooms are clean and tidy by the end of the shift
- Follow hotel security guidelines
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.