Loader OperatorLehigh Hanson
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET TO DO
Are you looking for a long term position with a stable company? Do you
enjoy working with your hands and with large equipment? Lehigh Hanson
is seeking a qualified Yard Loader Operator. This position will be
responsible for efficient control of the raw materials and replenishment
• Ensures compliance with all health, safety, and environmental
regulations, and with company policies and procedures.
• Conduct a complete pre- and post-shift safety inspection daily.
• Responsible for knowing aggregate products.
• Able to estimate weight when loading trucks either visually or grade,
• Load customer trucks in a safe and accurate manner.
• Communicate with customer truck drivers to ensure quality service.
• Communicate repair and safety issues to supervisor and/or mechanic.
• Responsible for lubrication of truck and performing minor repairs
• Other job duties as assigned.
This position will be based at Woodburn, Kentucky.
HERE’S WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• Prefer high school diploma or general education (GED)
• Prefer two years of heavy equipment experience
• Open pit mining operations and aggregate products experience is a plus
• MSHA training a plus
• Physical Requirements: sitting, standing, walking, pushing, pulling,
twisting, climbing, balancing, bending (bend at the waist, lifting above the
waist and lifting below the waist), kneeling, reaching, grasping (use of both
hands), squatting, repetitive motions, manipulative finger movements with
both hands, use of wrists (flexing or rotating with both wrists), use of both
feet, use of arms above and below shoulder, work extended periods of
time in same position, perform duties in all climates i.e. weather, extreme
temperatures, tolerate heights, lift and carry up to 50 lbs., work in confined
spaces, capable of wearing respiratory and other personal protective
Comprehensive compensation and benefits package, which
will share with candidates a little bit later in the process.
Lehigh Hanson is a drug free workplace
Apply online at:
Applications will be accepted online until May 22nd