Marketing AssistantLost River Cave
Contact: Mary Mitchell, Business Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or Apply Online here.
Creative, innovative, self-starting Marketing Assistant with strong knowledge and background in Marketing and Advertising, capable of designing a wide range of advertisements, website updates, promotional materials, etc. Individual must have strong understanding of Inbound Marketing and brand management to create and provide continuity for visual identity; a basic understanding of printing standards, web standards and SEO; strong project management skills with an affinity for producing consistently high-quality work and yield with a customer focus. Candidate must be comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment with challenging and shifting priorities. Collaborating with co-workers is an important part of this job. Salaried position plus paid vacation and benefits package.
- At least 2-3 years' experience in Marketing and Graphic Design or the equivalent
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite - Indesign, Illustrator, Premier Pro, Photoshop, Acrobat Reader, and Spark
- Ability to create comprehensive and coordinated advertising across multiple channels
- Proven project management and critical thinking skills
- Basic Digital Photography and photo editing skills
- Strong Social Media skills (Wordpress, Facebook, TripAdvisor, Yelp, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest etc.)
- Must remain current with marketing/ advertising trends
- Must be capable of making website updates with an understanding of Wordpress and some basic knowledge of HTML
- Familiar with email marketing best practices
- Portfolio is required: Candidates must submit portfolio samples or web URL that illustrates experience over the last 2 years