Registered Nurses (RN), Chronic Care Coordinator, LPN Butler CountyOhio County Healthcare
More than a job, it's the chance to touch lives.
Join Ohio County Hospital in providing healthcare services in a caring manner that enhances the quality of lives in Our Community. Our employees say, "You feel like family here." Ohio County Hospital is a non-profit facility. A local board of trustees, consisting of community members, serves without pay and provides operational oversight to the Hospital's Administration.
The Hospital has contracted with Quorum Health Resources of Nashville, Tennessee since 1984 for management consulting services.
Open Positions Include:
- Registered Nurses (RN) Endoscopy - Full Time
- Chronic Care Coordinator - Full Time
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Butler County - Full Time
- Registered Nurses (RN) Surgical Services - Full Time
- Registered Nurses (RN)Medical Surgery - Full Time
- Competitive rates
- Excellent benefit package
- Tuition reimbursement
- Sign-on bonus if applicable to position
- Team-oriented workplace
Interested Candidates may Complete an Online Application at www.ochcares.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.