Our operation team, is seeking an Electrician, for our Morgantown, KY plant location. Purpose of the Role Perform necessary job duties to service and maintain all powered industrial equipment, conveyors, furnace combustion systems and plumbing (Reverb Furnace, Rotary Furnaces, Shredding systems and Conveyors, Baghouses Systems etc.) in a manner to ensure quality production at minimal cost in a safe work environment.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations.
- Perform electrical and technical work on plant equipment in need of repair.
- Perform repair work on motors, wiring, and control cabinets.
- Repair Baghouse Pollution control equipment.
- Inspect the working parts of equipment to determine problem areas if breakdown occurs.
- Assist the Maintenance Lead person/Maintenance Manager and/or Operations Manager with the supervision of design, installation and maintenance of all needed plant repairs, projects, equipment and or facilities.
- Work with Purchasing Agent and Operations Manager to obtain quotes/estimates for project work.
- Operate power industrial trucks when needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Five (5) years previous work experience in industrial electrical maintenance, and/or two (2) years electrical degree or accreditation preferred.
- Previous experience with RS500, RS5000, ABB, Red Lion, or Ignition preferred.
Sponsorship At this time, Real Alloy cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
To apply, please drop cover letter, with salary expectations, and resume off at the plant location at 805 Gardner Lane; Morgantown Ky. 42261 or visit www.realalloy.com.
Real Alloy is an EOE and supports diversity in the workforce. Real Alloy offers competitive compensation and benefits program which include: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Vision, 401(k) Plan, Life AD&D, LTD.