Shredder/Reverb OperatorsReal Alloy
Our Operations team is seeking a Shredder/Reverb Operators to be located in Morgantown, KY.
Purpose of the Role:
Responsible for overseeing all shredder operations, in a timely but safe manner to ensure smooth running operations, as well as a productive shift.
- Comply with all safety standards and regulations.
- Ensure all equipment is in a safe condition and is being utilized in a safe manner
- Have a working knowledge of shredder operations
- Be familiar and recognize different types of materials & material designators
- Operate all mobile equipment as needed and perform equipment checks at the beginning of each shift
- Be able to follow procedures
- Operate all shredder controls in a safe manner, while monitoring actions of all equipment operator s and visitors
- Ensure that proper loads are being staged, and that the pink tickets have been acquired
- Ensure area is clean
- Stay alert of potential maintenance problems and report them immediately
- Ensure contaminate deductions are being taken, weighed, and reported properly
- Assist in making sure that any special task, in the shredder area, is completed
There are no supervisory responsibilities, however answers questions and provides information to others, High School Diploma or equivalent, highly motivated, goal oriented, ethical and challenge driven, ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The work environment will consist of the employee occasionally working near moving machinery and equipment, moving mechanical parts, operating mobile equipment. The employee is frequently exposed to wet and /or humid condition s and fumes or airborne particles; is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; outside weather conditions; open flames; molten metal; extreme cold; and extreme heat. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, occasionally loud. Reasonable accommodation s may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sponsorship At this time, Real Alloy cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
To apply, please drop cover letter, with salary expectations, and resume off at the plant location a t 805 Gardner Lane; Morgantown Ky. 42261 or visit www.realalloy.com.
Real Alloy is an EOE and supports diversity in the workforce. Real Alloy offers competitive compensation and benefits program which include: Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Vision, 401(k) Plan, Life AD&D, LTD.