Hiring EventScott Murphy & Daniel
Construction Career Hiring Event! The Murphy Construction Group is hiring! (270) 781-9944 When: Saturday, May 18th, 8 Am To 12 Pm Where: Greenwood Square Shopping Center Next To Shoe Carnival At 2945 Scottsville Rd.
* Laborers / Form Carpenters / Concrete Finishers
* Skilled Equipment Operators / Dump Truck Drivers
Top Pay For Top Performers
* Health Benefits
* 401k Profit Sharing
* Paid Vacation
* Year Around Work
Dump Truck Drivers Key Responsibilities:
- Operates truck in safe and professional manner on public highways, roads, in the yard area and at various job sites to deliver materials. Trucks driven include but are not limited to: belly dumps, dump truck and semi-tractor truck with attached trailers.
- Performs daily pre/post trip inspections with appropriate documentation in compliance with DOT guidelines.
- Checks fluid levels, tires, lights, and other controls for safe operation.
- Attaches and removes pup trailers, belly dump & side dump trailers, transfer trailers and tilt/transport trailers to truck as needed.
- Keeps accurate log of deliveries and completes required paperwork for billing.
- Load and unload equipment or materials.
- Monitor various gauges during operation of vehicle.
- Maintain daily vehicle mileage logs.
- Unrolls truck tarp to cover loads when required.
- Assure product quality to the best of the Driver’s ability.
- Perform minor servicing and maintenance of equipment; refer major problems to the supervisor.
- Properly follow all company policies and procedures for safe working procedures and environment. Report any problems to the Foreperson, Superintendent, Safety Manager, or Human Resources Manager.
- Obey applicable laws and follow dispatch instructions.
- Must keep vehicle in a clean and orderly condition.
- Regular and predictable attendance at assigned times is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.