Course SuperintendentScottsville Country Club
Scottsville (KY) Country Club accepting applications for:
Course Superintendent by January 28, 2019.
- Responsible for all phases of Golf Maintenance and Agronomic operations, cost control, and personnel.
- Works closely with, advises, and coordinates with the Head Golf Professional on any issues related to golf course maintenance.
- Directs and participates in the construction and maintenance of the grounds.
- Designs landscape plans for facility grounds and implements the plan.
- Administers and enforces all Club rules, regulations and policies for staff.
- Supports and assists with membership seminars and orientations.
- Works closely with the GM/CEO/Supervisor to operate the Golf Course in a fiscally responsible and professional manner.
- Must be able to work independently and be a self-starting problem solver.
Forward resume to: SCC 51 John Kelly Dr, Scottsville, KY 42164. More Info 270-622-9493
Scottsville Country Club is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Scottsville Country Club does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.