BricklayersSimon Masonry Co
5 Years experience. $20+ per hour. Call (270) 784-2503.
Bricklayers are responsible for setting up and repairing bricks, concrete blocks, stone and other masonry units during the construction and repair of a structure like walls, partitions, patios, arches, paving, fireplaces, smokestacks and chimneys. They are also in charge in the installation of firebrick in commercial and industrial furnaces and incinerators
- Lay bricks, stone and other masonry units in building chimneys and fireplaces, patios, walls or walkways in both commercial and industrial infrastructures.
- Read and interpret the sketches and blueprints.
- Install firebricks in chimneys and other furnaces and incinerators.
- Cut and trim bricks using hammers or chisels or masonry saws and other hand and power tools.
- Lining or relining furnaces and boilers, kilns and similar installations using acid-resistant bricks, concretes, plastics or other materials.
- Restoring, cleaning or painting existing brick structures.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.