Mathematical TechnicianTMC-NA Taeyang Metal North America
Apply mathematical formulas, statistical approach to solve technological issues; Translate and process data into numbers, equations for analysis; Analyze data using computer programs and develop diagrams, flow charts of system operation & manufacturing models in cold forged and precision processed parts manufacturing company for automobiles and motorcycles. Required Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or manufacturing fields; foreign equivalent education acceptable; 40 hours/week. Send resume to TMC-NA Taeyang Metal North America, LLC at 252 Garvin Ln., Franklin, KY 42134.
Job Duties and Tasks:
1) Translate data into numbers, equations, flow charts, graphs, or other forms.
2) Confer with scientific or engineering personnel to plan projects.
3) Modify standard formulas so that they conform to project needs and data processing methods.
4) Apply standardized mathematical formulas, principles, and methodology to the solution of technological problems involving engineering or physical science.
5) Process data for analysis, using computers.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.