Lawn and Landscape LaborerWahls Lawn Service
Wahls Lawn Service is looking for experience lawn and landscape laborer pay based on experience. Call (270) 779-6078 for appointment.
- 1) Moves soil, equipment, and materials, digs holes, and performs related duties to assist Landscape Gardener in landscaping grounds: Digs holes for plants and trees, using pick and shovel.
- 2) Mixes fertilizer or lime with dirt in bottom of holes to enrich soil, places plants or trees in holes, and adds dirt to fill holes.
- 3) Attaches wires from planted trees to stakes to support trees.
- 4) Hauls or spreads topsoil, using wheelbarrow and rake.
- 5) Waters lawns, trees, and plants, using portable sprinkler system, hose, or watering can.
- 6) Spreads straw over seeded soil to prevent movement of seed and soil.
- 7) Builds forms for concrete borders, using lumber, hammer, and nails.
- 8) Mixes and pours cement for garden borders.
- 9) Places decorative stones and plants flowers in garden areas.
- 10) Mows lawns, using power mower.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.