Warren County Road Department is accepting applications for the following positions: Operator 1, Operator 2, Mower 1. For more details and to apply, please visit www.warrencountyky.gov/job-listings. For questions call, 270-843-5360 ext 1501 Applications accepted until positions are filled. Warren County is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose of Position: We are seeking a dependable and organized right of way mower/laborer who possesses a great deal of physical and mental stamina and can consistently ensure safe and accurate operation of equipment. Must be detail-oriented, efficient, and have a clean driving record. Position will require applicant to help as a laborer.
• Demonstrated ability to safely operate mowing equipment including tractor, mow trim, bush hog, and finish mower
• Ability to follow instructions
• Commitment to safety rules
• Ability to meet the physical demands of the job (standing for long periods of time, lifting heavy loads of up to 50 pounds etc.)
Position Wage: This is a full-time position with benefits. The wage will be $14.00 – $15.25/hour and 40 hour per week. 60 day probationary period. Possible drug testing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The following duties are normal for this position. These duties are not exclusive or all-inclusive. Other duties may be required and assigned.
• Demonstrate safe and efficient use of small power and hand tools
• Tree Trimming
• Brush Cleaning
• Assist as a laborer and traffic control
• Operation of farm tractor and finish mower
• General road repair and maintenance
• Other duties as assigned
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.