Production AssociatesWOODCRAFT INDUSTRIES
We are a leading manufacturer of kitchen cabinet components, and have opportunities for Production Associates with varying skills.
Requirements: Reliable, willingness to learn, positive attitude
Two weekly shifts Days(6am-4:30pm) Nights(7:30pm-6am)
- Switch on equipment at the start of shifts and switch off equipment at the end of shifts.
- Schedule regular equipment and tool maintenance and schedule repairs when needed.
- Order materials needed for production.
- Evaluate staff performance and organize training as needed.
- Evaluate the quality of end products.
- Ensure that the workspace is clean and neat.
- Keep a record of work orders.
- Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of health and safety laws.
- Excellent knowledge of equipment used in the manufacturing process.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to operate power tools and warehouse vehicles such as forklifts.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Excellent Benefits Competitive Pay Real Growth Opportunities Great Work Environment
Apply online at: www.quanex.com/careers
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.